Wednesday 10 July 2013

93 - Minced Lamb and Fried Potatos [Picada Cordero y Patatas Fritas]

Crazy working hours plus hot weather has resulted in my suffering from mild death. I'm also attributing it to a lack of actual substance in my life and so time for some meat. [which weirdly reminds me of an awful animation my team made in 3rd year about a squid and a chicken, this time though lamb is the choice meat [and completely not because it was on offer in the supermarket at all...ahem...]

The Verdict:
Warming, spicy, satisfying and using mince instead of beef gives it a depth of flavour making it far more interesting than 
Taste:    4/5 Meat was Definitely Required!
Time:    2/5 25 mins
Visual:  3.5/5 Not Bad!
Magic:     4/5 Pretty Heartwarming 

P.S. Snow Egg! Been meaning to get this online, and thought I already had! This was dessert I had at the loveliest wedding between my good friend Alison and her beau. Totally gorgeous and the dessert was pretty yummy. A snow egg has all the gooey-ness of a desconstructed meringue which has run head on into a coconut. Ace! Also continued congratulations to the lovely Mrs Alison Gilbert (nee White)! Best. Wedding. Ever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment