Wednesday 10 July 2013

98 - Squid and Potato [Calamari y Patata]

Another simple, tasty one for a rushed and insanely weekend. Possibly cheating but after an aeful few days of arguments, work stress and feeling ill I was looking for an easy option. This was supermarket bought from my former employer M&S. How will their dish stand up in the search for Tapas?

The Verdict:
Ok this was pretty good but perhaps not as exciting as I was hoping. For a supermarket version it was pretty authentic and would not offend a crowd. Pleasing and well balanced I feel that it needed an extra something but worked and given the nature of the day I was having, the food was the last thing I felt like criticizing!

Taste: 3.5/5 Solid
Cost:  4/5 Not Bad
Visual: 3/5 Red!
Magic: 3/5 Works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment