Thursday 1 May 2014

153 - Fried Tortilla Wraps [Bocadillos Frito Tortilla]

I fancied something warming and tasty today as felt unusually hungry. I've been a fan of a fried or baked tortilla wrap ever since watching the episode of Jamie Oliver where he does it for (I think) one of his 15 minute meal (may have been 30). I had chicken leftover so was time to use it up!

The Verdict 

As usual I may have slightly burnt the outsides but predictably this didn't bother me much. These were yummy, I think the edition of more cheese would of held them together more successfully and I fail to see the difference between these and quesadillas but they were crunchy and warm and will definitely be getting made again. Great comfort food!

Taste:  3/5 Slightly Burnt
Time:   3/5 12 mins
Visual: 2.5/5 Crunchy Burnt
Magic: 3.5/5 Crispy


No comments:

Post a Comment