Thursday 1 May 2014

158 - Arranciatta


So it's not Spanish but then many things I've eaten tapas wise are not strictly Spanish, and being Sicilian at least it's closer than Peru! Decided to go to one of my favourite cafés for coffee and to cheer myself up which I was in dire need of. I had Andrew down too visit and decided it was definitely time for a pleasant lunch. I'd wanted to try these for a while as they looked strange and sounded super-yum and today I decided was the day!
The Verdict 

These are just awesome. There was a mushroom or a bolognase and I settled on the bolognase. SO so so good. So strange as well, incredibly filling, crunchy on the outside gooey on the inside. The sauce was gorgeous and they are easily my favourite comfort thing I think I've ever eaten. They're like a rice based hug. Definitely going to be back for more. 

Taste:  4/5 Ricey
Cost:   3/5 So Reasonable
Visual: 3/5 Rice Ball! 
Magic: 5/5 So Good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment