Tuesday 4 June 2013

65 - Scallops, Bacon and Mushroom [Vieiras, Tocino y Champiñones]

Bar prawns which are easy to come by and wonderfully tasty Scallops are without a doubt my favourite seafood. They are so incredibly odd and I'm still not entirely sure how they even function [cue a wikipedia search]. I like how non-descript they are, appreciate their texture and the fact they go very well with black pudding which I love is merely a bonus. The recipe actually called for mussells but simply I prefer and had some Scallops. I actually made this for breakfast because I work up very hungry which given my co-ordination skills at that time of day was a miracle. 

The Verdict:
This was yummy. Scallops and Bacon work and chargrilled mushrooms are very tasty indeed. I added a bed of roasted pepper/ tomatoes just because I could. 

Taste:   4/5 Ace
Time:    3/5 15 Mins
Visual:   3/5 Sure
Magic : 4/5 YES


No comments:

Post a Comment