Sunday 30 June 2013

80 - Squid and Chrorizo [Calamar y Chorizo]

Another busy week and some cross country traveling has resulted in a lack of updates. On this day I found myself back down in London for a graduate open day at Dneg studios. I had such a great time there and handed them just about every shred of information I have for an application. So once again its back to waiting and keeping fingers crossed. Handily opposite the studio was a spanish deli and restaurant called iberico which was lovely. Being on a non-existent budget meant I opted for a small but lovely dish and made a mental wishlist of things I'd like to buy/try.
The Verdict:
Perfectly cooked, lovely mix of flavours. Really tasty and great balance of texture!
Taste:                   4/5
Cost:                     3/5
Speed of Service: 3/5
Magic:                  3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment