Thursday 27 June 2013

78 - Anchovies with Garlic, Chili and Lemon [Anchoas con Ajo, Chile y Limón]

Well Anchovies are not my favourite fish. But incredibly common in Spain and Portugal, they are a staple ingredient in many tapas dishes. I've been pushed for time and been on the to so much recently that I have no choice now but to start making a d net into the dishes contain them. It's not that I hate them but I find a little goes a long way and I prefer them as an ingredient in sauce than marinated in a dish. Still it's not cucumber and salmon roe tapa so I'm confident I can do this!

The Verdict: Ok given that I'm not the biggest fan of this fish this actually tasted really good. The amount of lemonade garlic perfectly cu through the fish ones which I find np,easing and allowed the texture of the fish to shine. I was pleasantly surprised and may have to rethink my stance on this Medditerranean staple! 

Taste: 3/5
Time: 3/5
Visual: 3/5
Magic: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment