Thursday 27 June 2013

76 - Spanish Dolmades [Dolomades Españolas]

Such a busy, crazy week it's been, so much so I'm having to edit this on the move so post presentation like many of my dishes at the moment is in need of a makeover. So this dish is more Medditerranean than specifically Spanish. And while they were mentioned on Masterchef Austrailia (possibly my favourite program...because I'm sad like that) the coincidence of me making them was simply circumstantial. 

The verdict: While the oil/leaf balance on these were a little bit erratic and the presentation was far from elegant - Tupperware while practical is not renowned for producing beautifully presented food - theses were mouthfuls of satisfying gooey parcels of yum! 

Taste: 4/5
Time: 2.5/5
Visual: 2/5
Magic: 3.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment