Sunday 16 June 2013

73 - Spiced Chicken [Pollo con Especias]

Challenge Accepted! One of my jobs at the moment is working for a catering company in both a lovely boutique restaurant at night and in various good ol' commercial kitchen canteens at lunch. Its really fun and I'm loving the fact that I'm on my feet making things as well as spending the evenings in front of a laptop getting the animation done. This chicken dish was one I got to invent for serving a Friday canteen of 25 lunches to oil workers. As I got to choose I went for a tapas marinaded chicken. 

The Verdict:
This fitted the requirements of the canteen, filled the bellies of some hungry men and was the first time I've created a recipe for a large amount of people for a set time. Not the most exciting dish but worked in the context and helped me tick my tapas box. Juicy, tasty and chargrilled. 

Taste:     3/5 Perfectly Cooked
Time :     3/5 15 Mins
Visual :    4/5 Yum
Magic : 2.5/5 Solid Work

No comments:

Post a Comment