Friday 11 July 2014

174 - Two Fat Ladies [Dos Señoras Gordas]

A Glasgow institution the two fat ladies restaurants are renowned for using great produce, especially seafood to high standard. being a poor student then artist I'd never been to any of their establishments however Andrew treated me one. We ate at the city centre restaurant and it was pretty amazing. I'd recommend anyone who likes fish to try there! 


The Verdict
I had scallops and morcilla to start with (shock) and while I think the presentation was a bit bizarre, (a giant half moon of morcilla was a bit weird on a large plate) it was beautifully cooked and tasted great. Andrew for the main had roasted sea bass with medditerranean vegetables and said it was amazing. The other dishes were not really tapas styles so I am only going to rate my starter as it's the dish I ate that was closest to tapas. 

Taste: 5/5 Yes!
Cost:  2/5 Decent for What you get but Fairly Expensive
Visual: 3/5 Bit Odd
Magic: 4/5 Tried and Trusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment