Friday 11 July 2014

175 - Oysters and Shallots [Las Ostras y Chalotes]

It's a well know fact that I'm not a huge fan of oysters. I hadn't tried them until last year and while I honestly don't mind them, I can certainly swallow them if there's tabasco and lemon involved and I do like the shells (very pretty) but I feel if there are other things I'd want to eat on a menu why would I order Oysters. Todays review then is partially a guest review by Andrew, for to me these were just oysters whereas he really likes them and can tell the difference between good and bad ones...

The Verdict:Definitely oysters. The shallot vinaigrette was very nice and went well with the flavour of the sea. Not bad but definitely just oysters to me. 

Andrews verdict: 
Taste: 4/5 Good
Cost:  3/5 Decent
Visual: 4/5 Giant Oysters
Magic: 3/5 Oysters

No comments:

Post a Comment