Saturday 12 July 2014

234 - Ginger Liqueur and The Sticky Wings [El Jengibre Licor y las Alas Pegajosas]

 Another trip up to Aberdeen and Andrew and I went out for a few drinks and some food. Andrew settled on BBQ wings which came in a takeaway style box meanwhile I discovered that Ginger Liqueur exists and had to tear myself away. Yes, Ginger Liqueur. I asked the bar tender for a cocktail, he asked what else I liked..liberal quantities of lime, chilli and tequila later I had an awesome cocktail.

The Verdict
Ginger Liqueur. I man chicken wings. Not my favourite but Andrew loves them. I tried one and these were good, less gristly more sticky which is a good thing and well cooked though lacking slightly in sauce. The fake take-away box was actually kind of cute.
Taste:  3/5 Sticky Spicy Sweet
Cost: 3/5 Acceptable
Visual: 3/5 Cute Box
Magic: 3/5 OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment