Friday 11 July 2014

179 - Lamb and Yoghurt [Cordero y Yoghurt]


I recently started work in a bar. Yes another job,  being an artist in residence pays diddly squat and though I can survive-ish on my freelancing work, being offered a job in a really nice local bar with a decent crowd 30 seconds from my house was not something I was going to say no to. Plus the owner was my neighbour. A regular fellow 3D artist in the bar was from Perth and he suggested going through one day and eating tapas at a place called Sante. To Joe I say thank you: the food was amazing and really reasonably priced. Quite like to return to one of their music nights someday.

Verdict
Yum. Great yoghurt and while minty not a trace of hated cucumber so win! Lamb was perfectly cooked, charred but not dry or overly greasy and was marinated in a lovely honey and date flavours. Really tasty. 

Taste:  4/5 Sweet and Cumber Free
Cost:   2.5/5 Reasonable
Visual: 2.5/5 Yoghurt Heavy
Magic: 3.5/5 Yum 

No comments:

Post a Comment