Sunday 20 April 2014

102 - Spinach and Mushrooms [Espinacas y Setas]

Well it's been a while, but that's mainly because I've been super busy. I'm a stubborn old lass though so while I've fallen behind online the challenge was completed. And surprisingly I'm not sick of tapas. Miracle! So now that I've got time to catch up it's time to rifle through the photos and get cracking! :D

The Verdict:

I've been keeping a paper diary as a record which is invaluable and while I'd like to harken my glorious return to this blog with an exciting dish it is but The humble sautéed spinach and musgrooms that brings me back. Being someone who severely lacks iron in my diet spinach is a cheaper attempt to boost this, as such I've grown accustomed to it, that said it's often tasty and with mushrooms made a refreshing, although far too oily to be healthy, dish.Not bad.




Taste:  3/5 Sure
Time:   3/5 10 mins
Visual: 3/5 Not Really
Magic: 4/5 Fair Vegetarian Fare

No comments:

Post a Comment