Wednesday 23 April 2014

128 - Crab Cake [Cangrejo Pastel]

Regretablly it was time to leave New York and head to Florida to stay with Marks aunt, uncle and cousins. So hello Florida, home to Iguanas, Thunderstorms, and Marks awesome aunts Persian Cats. Also though the home to some pretty great seafood!


The Verdict 

It's only been recently that I've tried crab and while I find it takes a bit of getting used to it's pretty decent. I think overall soft shell crab is my favourite but I need to work on my crab appreciation. I do like playing with the shells though. The crab cakes were a pretty good starting point for me as they were tasty, well seasoned and not overly smelling of sea. They were more piles of arranged crab pieces rather than the traditional kind of cakes which was also very pleasant! 

Taste:  3.5/5 Crunchy and Soft
Cost:   4/5    Very Reasonable
Visual: 4/5    Fish Towers
Magic: 3/5    Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment