Saturday 26 April 2014

135 - Salad Pinchos [Ensalada Pinchos]

So after the American onslaught of food, I've decided that I must cut down and a diet of some sorts is required. Definitely feel like I've overdone it. Still it was worth it. Looking up heathy tapas ideas I came across this and thought heck why not. Now I hate cucumber but I had volunteers to eat those and I thought it looked…different...
The Verdict 

Refreshingly light, and while I can't vouch for the cucumber ones the Tomatos were pretty heavenly and juicy. Made a change from buttery sauces! I'm not a fan of beansprouts usually but I was that desperate for something light that with a bit of lemon and garlic these were pretty yum. 

Taste:  3/5 Simple and Light
Time:   4/5 5  mins
Visual: 4/5 Fresh
Magic: 3.5/5 Muchly Needed


No comments:

Post a Comment