Sunday 20 April 2014

110 - Potato Croquettes Pincho and Death Sauce Adventures

Not had a potato croquette since I was much younger, though I knew a girl who as a student almost exclusively lived on them!



The Verdict:

Not exotic by any means but who doesn't like crumbed mashed potato. Comfort food in bite size chunks. Now on bread...

Taste:  3/5 Comfort Mush
Time:   2/5 30 Mins
Visual: 2/5 Ridiculous
Magic: 3/5 Yes!

P.S. Every now and again it's great to go on a different dining experience and this was an awesome new one on me. Cue Oryza Hotpot in Aberdeen, split Hotpot soup base with add your own vegetables, meat and seafood. Soo tasty. Can also finally say I have had kimchi, which after reading Banana Yoshimitsu's novellas made me happy. Also mental oriental death sauce was pretty damn awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment