Sunday 20 April 2014

125 - Trout Pinchos [Trucha Pinchos]


The Guggenheim is the most gloriously disorientating building I've ever been in. This wasn't helped by the fact there was a beautiful light sculpture in the central well which I could have sat in for hours (and quite possibly did..it's hard to tell). A water taxi across the water resulted in a trip to a lovely little restaurant in Brooklyn where a glass of wine or two helped the sunny ramble back into town. Also realised while walking past an art shop it was some of my best friends opening degree show so cue a sign..

The Verdict 

Wouldn't normally have been my first choice but I was feeling daring and most of the other seemed large and heavy. This was tasty and the soft fish went well with the crispy toast. Perfect for a bite at lunch time. 

Taste:  3.5/5 Great Textures
Cost:   2.5/5 Cheap as Pinchos
Visual: 3/5 Vibrant Pile
Magic: 3.5/5 Surprising




No comments:

Post a Comment