Sunday 20 April 2014

124 - MOMA Salad and Pinchos

Just when I thought I'd fallen in love with New York enough something else crops up. This place is amazing. So today a trip to Moma was in order, which was pretty damn spectacular and as well as all the expected Andy Warhol suspects I had completely forgotten they had a lot of the futurist paintings and sculpture which are even brighter and lighter in real life and next to them I discovered the painting of OOF which made me laugh. A lot. A lot more than I should of. But enough, a trip to the MOMA restaurant cafe resulted in these tasty bites....


The Verdict

Tasty and perfect for a quick, light lunch. Good balance of flavours and textures. Now back to the art! 

Taste:  3/5 Tasty
Cost: 3/5 It's MOMA
Visual: 3/5 As Expected
Magic: 3/5 MOMA




No comments:

Post a Comment