Saturday 26 April 2014

146 - Scrambled Eggs [Huevos Revueltos]

I went out for dinner with my friend Kieran Baxter the previous night for a catch up. This resulted in us drinking prossecco and singing Disney songs in the middle of the night at his house and resulted in my passing out on the sofa. I woke up not feeling to rough but presented with a great breakfast; a feast of eggs on toast by his flatmate Kieran Duncan. I swear there are too many Kieran's in this world. But these two happened to make awesome eggs.

The Verdict

I'd been saving eggs on toast for a day when I had no time and this turned out yo be the day. That and they happened to be the best eggs on toast I've ever had I asked what the secrecy is and it's apparently cream cheese. Awesome tip and altogether great  breakfast! Cheers guys! 
Taste:     4/5 Yummy Eggs!
Time:      3/5 13 mins
Visual: 2.5/5 EggyMagic:    4/5 You Bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment