Sunday 20 April 2014

107 - Pulled Pork with Goats Cheese [Sacó de Cerdo con Queso de Cabra]

I've grown to be rather fond of goats cheese which is a radical step for someone who used to detest it. I blame my time in Greece where goats cheese was prevalent and my increasingly savoury taste buds (white chocolate and jelly beans aside).


The Verdict:

A little goats cheese can go a long way and I don't think this one fell into the balanced category. Still, being a fan of the jaw spasming food, it was tasty! Actually preferred the cheese to the pork which is too much on the chewy gristly side to be my favourite meat. Don't get me wrong through this was tasty and if pork is for you then I'd recommend you go easy on the dairy and enjoy it!


Taste:  3/5 Unbalanced
Time:   3/5 10 mins
Visual: 2.5/5 Silly
Magic: 3/5 Mid-Range

No comments:

Post a Comment