Saturday 26 April 2014

140 - Flatbread [Hogaza]


My mum is a big aficionado of homemade bread. She also went a bought a brand new bread machine which came with some great recipes for focaccia and medditterean flatbread. After working in a bakery for one hellish year I'm still adverse to flour however I guess I was inspired

The Verdict 

For homemade bread this tasted pretty good. I made the dough with rosemary and oil in it and left it for a few hours to rise. There was a nice consultancy to the dough due to the oil and while it could be a great accompaniment to a meal went really well with balsamic vinegar and oil. Didn't last well though so next time I'll get someone over or make it smaller. 

Taste:    3/5 Decent Result
Time:    1/5 20 mins kneeding/ 
baking plus 2 hours resting
Visual:  4/5 Nice
Magic:  3/5 Smelt Great Too

No comments:

Post a Comment