Friday 5 April 2013

05 - Chorizo Tapa [Tapa de Chorizo]

Midnight tapas!
I've been wanting to make this one since I opened the book. I knew I'd love it because its a basic classic tapas containing things that I love. I was originally intending to eat this for lunch as an awesome open sandwich [to be honest still could, I have the ingredients and takes literally about 2 minutes to make] but figured a light snack wouldn't go amiss during the late slog. It's going to be a much longer night than I'd hoped but a happily productive [tasty] one. Also its about time that Chorizo and Olives made an appearance. Together is a bonus. 


The Verdict:
These are a Few of My Favourite Things so while I'm a bit biased I obviously found it very very tasty. I lightly toasted the bread but suspect [pretty much guarantee] it would be even more epic on fully grilled or fried day old bread with oil and salt. Great flavours, and the tomato adds a welcome freshness. Tastes how it looks and does exactly what you want it to do. Happy. 



Taste :  3/5     What's Not To Love!
 Time :  5/5     2 minutes

Visual :  3.5/5  Primary School 
Magic :  3/5    No Surprises 


No comments:

Post a Comment