Tuesday 9 April 2013

09 - Curd Cheese and Olive Tapa [Tapa de Requeson Y Aceitunas]


I actually bought ingredients and was planning on making something a bit more Tortilla shaped but after an incredibly late night working, a slow day at work today and some freelancing work I'm really keen to get to an almost-finished point tonight, I'm needing a quick food fix. I want something simple, quick and preferably containing olives. This should do the trick

The Verdict:
I have to say I was expecting this to be a bit overbearingly oniony  [just as well its just me and my laptop tonight] but the shallots actually added a nice sweetness when blitzed with the chives. I may have over-olived the paste but I really enjoyed it like that and it gave me a great excuse to use my lovely little food processor which is always fun.  Not my favourite overall flavours but surprisingly sweet and very refreshing! Right taste buds satisfied its back to the After Effects...


Taste :   3/5      Refreshingly Sweet
Time :    5/5      2 Minutes

Visual :   2.5/5   Creamy but Varied
Magic :  2/5      Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment