Monday 29 April 2013

29 - Scrambled Eggs With Bacon and Spinach [Huevos Revueltos con Tocino y Espinacas]



Another egg - based breakfast to make me feel like the carbon- based life-form I'm supposed to be. It was 5am in the frozen north and lack of sleep aside how better to start it than with something tasty. I'm away off to work followed by a London day adventure on possible the most nerve-wracking but exciting trip of my life and am hoping that tapas can get me there...

Verdict:
Best eggs so far. Could be to do with the time of day or the fact I used a rather chargrilled bagel. Either way I'm a massive fan. The pictures however don't do it justice but my retro camera phone is about as sleepy and useful as me in the morning...



Taste :      3.5/5     For Scrambled Eggs
Time  :      4/5        10 minutes
Visual :      3/5        Practice Required
Magic :      3/5       Higher Than The Average Egg

No comments:

Post a Comment