Sunday 28 April 2013

27 - Potatoes with Chorizo [Patatas con Chorizo]



I'm constantly entertaining people at the moment which is really nice. On reflection it might be something to do with the fact I'm making Tapas left, right and centre but its hard to tell. This was another recipe I let the willing test subjects/ victims choose and is yet another dish which just sounds like It could be great...

The Verdict:
This was really yummy. I could potentially have fried the potatoes more or added more spice as I feel the potatoes/sauce around it ration was in the potatoes favor. Still it went down well and [as far as I know] nobody died.  




Taste :      5/5       Bacon Magic
Time  :      2.5/5     35 minutes
Visual :      2.55       Powdery
Magic :      4/5       Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment