Thursday 2 May 2013

32 - Fava Beans and Mint [Las Habas Y Menta]


Today I have mainly been a walking corpse. I woke up in a deep sleep after being more physically exhausted than I have been in a while feeling like a blind, frantic baby mole. Somehow I got to work and back again and even the fear of awaiting a job rejection/ confirmation cant keep me nervous enough to be human. Before I have an unheard of early night in the safe land of bed I made this. I even forgot to take a picture of the ingredients before making so you'll have to take my shattered words that there were some....

The Verdict:
Oooohhhh this is actually really good. The wine and mint make a lovely sauce with the onion making it sweet and rather refreshing. I added some rosemary to the recipe and this tasted great. I wasn't expecting it to be this nice and was pleasantly surprised how much like a risotto it tasted. Good O. Night night.





Taste :      4/5       You Bet
Time  :      2.5/5    25  Minutes
Visual :      3/5       Could Be Prettier
Magic :      4/5       Secretly Great

No comments:

Post a Comment