Tuesday 7 May 2013

36 - Chicken With Garlic, Parsley and Lemon [Pollo Con Ajo, Perejil y Limón]


And its... back to my own kitchen. With the weather starting to perk up [slightly] I'm going to hit some of the less heavy meals in this book. There are a lot of lighter dishes which sound really refreshing and to be honest I've eaten just about all the red meat I can handle for the time being. I never thought I'd say this but I might start having nightmares about Chorizo if I see another slice of it. I actually started writing this up last night and fell asleep to a bunch of nightmares including an abandoned potato baby so have concluded that tapas before bed is a bad idea...



The Verdict:
Yes.Yes. Yes. I did add a small sweet but not overly spicy chili but this was really good. Really light, really flavorful and really summery. I had it in a toasted wrap with some yoghurt and it was absolutely delicious. I say this a lot but one of the best tapas I've had so far. I skipped on the oil and used water to cook and then make the sauce so it was super light and healthy too. Reminded me of an incredible lemon lentil soup I had in Istanbul which was one of the best meals I ever had.



Taste :      4.5/5   Yes!


Time  :      4/5      15  Minutes

Visual :      4/5     Picture Does No Justice
Magic :      4/5     Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment