Friday 24 May 2013

54 - Moroccan Baked Cod [Marruecos Bacalao al Horno]


Completely in love with Moroccan flavours this week, still had some cod to use so time for another fish dish. I've never eaten a lot of cod before (true and it was only last year I had my first fish supper too... and I try to call myself a Scot) and I have to say its pretty tasty and completly inoffensive which is good as there are many more cod recipes to come. I have also run out of words this week,  which I am blaming on my work... or maybe the weather . Unless of course there is a link between Moroccan cooking and word loss.. as long as its tasty it works for me

The Verdict:
Yip. That works. That works well. Its amazing how different this tastes from last night's dish despite the fact there's only one difference in ingredients. Its on a Spinach and Ricotta tortellini base because I had some and why not.

Taste :   4/5  Another Winner
Time :    3/5  25 Minutes
Visual :   3/5  Splat

Magic :   4/4  Sure Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment