Friday 17 May 2013

47 - Spicy Chorizo Pinchos with Peppers and Chili [Pinchos de Chorizo ​​Picante con Pimientos y Chile]


Spicy breakfast pinchos? What's not to love?!? Im all set for a  day of work followed by a weekend of girly nonsense at my friends hen do. Clearly this called for some kind of breakfast tapas to get me going. I decided on more pincho's to use up some open ingredients before I leave for a few days and because I couldn't face any more tortilla/ egg-based dishes. This one sounded great, I love fresh, spicy food so I thought why not, it is Friday after all. Anyone who has ever had the misfortune of dealing with me in the morning knows that I'm the arch nemesis to sweetness, light and cannot comprehend the meaning of the word graceful. Hence poor tapas book I may have covered you in a kettles-worth of water. I am very sorry. Slowly this book is getting very wrecked, at the end of it I think I'm going to buy a new one and compare the damage. 

The Verdict:
These looked great, tasted awesome and using a freshly baked cheese roll only made it slightly more epic. Don't really know what else to say about them except that they were just ace. 

Taste:   4/5   Bang!
Time :   5/5   3 Minutes. Boom.
Visual :  4/5   Fiery 
Magic:   4/5   Affirmative.

No comments:

Post a Comment