Monday 20 May 2013

49 - Poached Eggs, Bacon and Black Pudding on Toast [Huevos Escalfados, Tocino y Morcilla de Pan Tostado]

Despite not suffering from a particularly hangover we decided that just in case one should appear to go for an epic breakfast at a lovely cafe off Glasgows Dumbarton Road. It was so lovely to see the girls and I must admit when it came to leave I got rather misty eyed. Still I'll see them all at the wedding in a month, exciting lovely times......

The Verdict :
Completely epic. Even if the waitress did drop one of the original eggs on he way over. Completely winning combination with the sweet basil singing through the creamy eggs. Such a great alternative to a fry up which I tend to find rather dull anyway. Looked fab, tasted fantastic although I had to get the lovely marriane to help me finish....

Taste :                   4/5 Creamy
Cost :                     4/5 Fair Price
Speed of Service : 2/5 Slow
Magic :                  3/5 Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment