Thursday 30 May 2013

60 - Bacon and Cheese Eggs [Tocino y Queso Huevos]

 Mornings. Every day has one and every day I can't handle it. This morning however I made some breakfast. More eggs but with some brilliant bacon. 

The Verdict:
Boy am I getting fed up of eggs. I don't think I've ever eaten as many eggs as I am currently doing. Still this was tasty and again the bacon was the hero of this dish saving it from banal obscurity. Good breakfast effort. I did burn it slightly after the contents of my cupboard decided to fall on me and throw paprika across the kitchen. 

Taste :     3/5 Meaty Eggs
Time  :     4/5 7 Minutes
Visual : 2.5/5 Burnt 
magic : 2.5/5 Getting There...



In other news (as if the description of more breakfast eggs was not thrilling enough) I'm excited to announce that I have a ticket to go to the Cerviche pop up restaurant in Edinburgh come July. Genuinely thrilled and can't wait! Plus it means I'll be the proud owner of a Peruvian cookbook so can shake up the tapas (maybe I can avoid the baby eels in vodka)...

Also I had strawberries for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment