Monday 20 May 2013

48 - Blue Mussels in Tomato and Red Wine [Mejillones Azules en Tomate y Vino Tinto]

So it was the hen weekend of my lovely gorgeous friend Alison. After an amazing day of laser tag, spa and wine it was time to head out for dinner. We ended up heading to Sartis n Glasgow and had a truly Mediterranean experience in-rushed, generous and filing. We had such a gorgeous meal but of all the wonderful maze dishes we had this was an absolutely cracking dish. It's very rare that I get to eat something which is my favourite colour so decided to make the most of them....

The Verdict :These a without a doubt the best mussels I've ever had. The broth was an amazing tomato and wine based affair and was so seductive that I may have fallen in love. Being blue was merely a bonus. The portion was huge which was a good thing as I couldn't stop eating them....WOW!
Taste :                      5/5 Incredible
Cost :                        4/5 Slightly Pricey but Huge Portion
Speed of Service :    3.5/5 Mediterranean Madness 
Magic :                     5/5 Blue Magic




No comments:

Post a Comment